Log into CatchOn with Google Credentials
Follow these steps to log into CatchOn with your Google credentials:
- Login into the CatchOn Dashboard portal at my.CatchOn.com using the first time link provided to you by your district CatchOn administrator.
- Navigate to your account profile by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the dashboard and choose Profile.
- In the top menu bar, click Federated Identity.
- Click Add next to the Google field.
- A new window will open asking you to authenticate with one of your Google accounts. Select the account associated with the email your district used to create your CatchOn account.
- Once authenticated, you may use the Login with Google option to access the CatchOn Dashboard.
- Click the Back to application link in the top right of the screen to the dashboard.
Note: If you do not have the password provided by your district CatchOn administrator, click forgot password to create a new one.
Export Data to Google Drive and Sheets
Once you have linked your Google credentials to your CatchOn credentials, you may export data directly to Google Drive and Sheets using the download icon .
Follow these steps to export CatchOn data directly to Google Drive and Sheets:
- Log in into the CatchOn Dashboard.
- Navigate to any Widget, View, or Overview Page on the platform including Trending Apps.
- Click the download icon .
- Click Export to Sheets.
- Authenticate into the Google Account you wish to send the data being exported.
- The export creates a sheet with the name of the widget or report being sent and will have the date and time of the export appended to the name. If you are exporting a widget and have given it a custom name, the custom name will be used as the Sheet name.
- Once the Sheet has been exported to Google the same file will be automatically saved to your Google Drive.
Connect CatchOn to Google Data Studio
You can connect your CatchOn data to Google Data Studio. Data Studio is Google's reporting solution for power users who want to go beyond the data and dashboards of Google Analytics.
To activate the CatchOn connector to Google Data Studio, follow these steps:
- Login to the Gsuite account you use to access your CatchOn dashboard.
- Point your browser to datastudio.google.com
- Click Create.
- Select Data Source.
- Scroll to the Partner Connectors section and select the CatchOn Connector.
- When prompted, authenticate with the Google credentials you use to access your CatchOn Dashboard.
Once authenticated, you can leverage your CatchOn data sets in the Google Data Studio Templates provided by peers or partners or with templates you choose to build yourself.
Support for CatchOn Google Integrations
For support with CatchOn Google integrations, please email GoogleHelp@CatchOn.com.